The National Procurement Commission (NPC) on behalf of National Information and Communication Technology Authority (NICTA) invites written sealed bids for the Tendering of the following Contract funded by the Government of Papua New Guinea.Procurement of Fixed Mobile and Remote-controlled Radio Monitoring Equipment. (Spectrum Monitoring System Project for Papua New Guinea
PROCUREMENT OF FIXED MOBILE AND REMOTE-CONTROLLED RADIO MONITORING EQUIPMENT (SPECTRUM MONITORING SYSTEM PROJECT FOR PAPUA NEW GUINEA
A Re-fundable fee of PG K15, 000.00 Bank Cheque or Bank Guarantee must be submitted With Bids. Bids Submitted without a Bid Security will be REJECTED after the opening of the Bids. Bid Security for successful bidders to be retained by NPC,
Period One Hundred and Eighty working days (180)
Tender Document Fee
A non-refundable fee of PGK K5,000.00 for each tender in the form of bank cheque made payable to National Procurement Commission. Deposit or online payment can also be made into the following
Account Name: National Procurement Commission
Account Number: 7018100276 BSI): BSD Code No: 088-294 &
Swift Code No: BOSPPGPM
Branch: BSP Down Town Port Moresby
19th October, 2023 at National Procurement Commission, NPC Office Twin Tower I Ground Floor, Sir John Guise Stadium Drive, Waigani, NCD
The pre-tender meeting will be held virtually and at the venue; NICTA office, Section 34, Allotment 19 & 20, Frangipani Street, Hohola, Port Moresby NCD at 11:00 am on 18th December, 2023
All Proposals should be Addressed and Delivered to:
The Chief Executive Officer
National Procurement Commission
P.O Box 6457, BOROKO, National capital District
PORT MORESBY, National Capital District, Papua New Guinea
Closing Time & Date
10:00am Thursday 11th January, 2024
Mr. Geoffrey Kinibo
Executive Manager Procurement Operations National Procurement Commission
NPC Office, Twin Tower l, Level 2, Sir John Guise Stadium Drive, Waigani Port Moresby,
National Capital District, Papua New Guinea.
Phone: (+675) 311 3777 | Email: email@example.com
Mr. Gabriel Nakau
Manager Enforcement & Compliance. NICTA HQ, Port Moresby.
Phone: 675 303 3262 | Mobile: +675 7217 1170 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions to Bidders
- Interested bidders must arrange with their Agent (s) or a Courier firm Of their choice to pick up tender documents and similar arrangement must be done for the lodgment of their bid (s).
- Bidders must clearly address the outer envelope containing their bid with the address as indicated above in the Bid Delivery Place and marked with the tender number, description of the project, closing date and time.
- All bidders must provide valid company or industrial standards (ISC) from the Department of Trade Commerce and Industries or similar under their national jurisdiction, where the bidder is an international bidder.
- All bidders must provide copies of current IPA certificate of incorporation as evidence of complying with company registration laws, all companies must provide copies of tax identification (TIN) plus consolidated statement of accounts or similar under their national jurisdiction, where the bidder is an international bidder.
- All bidders must provide their current social obligations certificate such employer membership to NASFUND or Nambawan Superannuation or similar under their national jurisdiction, where the bidder is an international bidder.
- All bidders must have not less than five (5) years of relevant experience.
- A Bank Guarantee specified in the tender document made payable to National Procurement Commission will be required as a performance security and advance payment against the contract.
- At Close of tenders, bids non-compliance to National Procurement (Amendment) Act 2021 will be eliminated.
- The National Procurement Commission Will not be held liable for any mishandling
- Legal requirements for procurement consideration to national firms in accordance with the National Procurement (Amendment) Act 2021, Section 48 National Preservation and Restrictions. (3)
A Procurement –
- With a value estimated by the Commission of up to K10,000,000.00, shall have a technical evaluation requirement that is open to public tender only for National companies and citizens with capacity to undertake or provide the goods, works or services; and
- With a value estimated by the Commission of greater than K1O, 000, 000.00 but less than K50 000, 000.00 shall have the technical evaluation requirement that is open to public tender only
- So that at least 50percent of the value of the procurement is to be undertaken by national companies and citizens, with capacity to undertake or provide the goods, works or services; or
- In the case of a partnership, so that 50 percent of the partnership is held by national companies and citizens with capacity to undertake or provide the goods, works or services; and
- With a value estimated by the Commission of equal to or greater than a technical evaluation requirement that is open to public tender by all companies and persons.
Acting Chief Executive Officer