Part VII of the NICTA (Operator Licensing) Regulation, 2010
Referring to Nicta Operator Licensing Regulation, 2010: Part VII Numbering Fees, Section 18, 19 & 20.
Imposition of Charge
- NICTA shall impose a charge calculated in accordance with Section 19 for the allocation of numbers.
- A charge imposed on the allocation of a number to an operator licensee is payable to NICTA by the licensee.
Amount of Charge
The charge imposed on the allocation of any number shall be –
- where the number is part of a group or type of numbers that is a valuable state resource within the meaning of Section 36 of the Act, calculated in accordance with Section 36 of the Act; or
- in any other case, calculated in accordance with a written determination made by NICTA.
Exemption of Charge
The following numbers are exempt from charge –
- A number specified in the numbering plan for use for an emergency or community service; and
- such other numbers that NICTA, by written determination, exempts from charge.